2018 – Postgraduate Certificate for Higher Education, University of Huddersfield, UK -
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
2015 – Doctor of Philosophy, School of Built Environment, University of Salford, UK
- Under full scholarship award from the Aceh Institute for Human Resources Development, Indonesia
- Thesis: “Evaluation of Local Government Capacity in the Maintenance of Post-Disaster Road Reconstruction Assets”
2008 – Master Degree in Construction Management, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Under full scholarship award from the Government of Australia.
- Graduated with distinction average result.
2005 – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Trisakti University, Indonesia
- Dissertation: “Comparison of labour costs using man-days vs contract basis in building rehabilitation project”
- 2015, Star Researcher Awards – IPGRC 2015, Salford, UK
- 2010, PhD Scholarship Award from the Aceh Institute for Human Resources Development, Indonesia
- 2007, Australian Partnership Scholarship Award from the Australian Government